Frank Kern was one of the first people I started to follow when was looking into building an online business. His laid back style and effortless humour always appealed to me, and I always loved the way he breaks down complex topics very simple steps. So when Frank agreed to appear as a guest on my show, I was unbelievably thrilled.
It was difficult to know what to talk about with him, as I’ve been following his stuff for over six years, and there was so much I wanted to ask, but in the end I decided to get a ‘big picture’ overview of his backstory (we covered some amazing parts of his life that you probably haven’t heard before!) and also discuss what he’s up to right now. There’s a TON of value in this episode, so sit back, grab a coffee or a glass of wine and enjoy!
What a slice of what we cover:
- How Frank entered into the world of entrepreneurship, and how his grandfather played such a key part in influencing him
- The many businesses Frank failed to build before he began selling online
- The ‘common mistake’ Frank made that led to his business being shut down by the FTC (many online business owners are still doing this!)
- How Frank built his million dollar per year business, selling dog training information products
- The moment Frank decided to become a ‘Marketing Expert’ and teach people how to sell online
- The multimillion dollar launches Frank was responsible for, and why he’s since transitioned away from affiliate marketing
- I ask Frank “what advice would you give to someone who’s about to place their first advert online?” …his answer was really insightful, and you need to hear it!
- How Frank helped me with the ‘stabilise, optimise, expand’ methodology (why starting a new funnel every month was a terrible idea for me!)
- The (slightly inappropriate) ‘bull’ metaphor that explains the mindset differences between 6 figure business owners and 7-8 figure business owners
- Why personal preference is so important when growing your business
Check out Frank kern here: http://frankkern.com